4.17.2011

Bloggin'

I've been out of the blogging loop for a while now, but I finally sat down to figure it out. I think I'm getting the hang of this. :) Here you'll find updates on the mundane stuff of our daily lives, as well as some awesome adventures. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Love your header! I also like your little header bar (is that even what it's called?!) I need to figure out how to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! When were you going to tell us about this?! You actually have a blogger profile AND a blog! This is a miracle of miracles!!!! Welcome to the blogging world! :) I'm adding you to my reader right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I only found this through looking at your comment on Jen's post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melinda: I like your reaction! This blogging thing is a brand new goal of mine... I just posted it on Facebook. Having a Blogger profile makes it way easier for me to comment on your blog now too. :)

    Emily: Thanks! To create a header bar, I learned how to do it here: http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?answer=165955.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...