We got a new camera! Actually, it's a used one, but it's new to us, and much nicer than any we've previously had. We're just beginning to learn how to use it. So far, we're loving it! It's great for capturing pics of our little one too.
Now, besides getting past the basic camera features, I just need to learn how to use Photoshop. Right now it kind of overwhelms me. Anyone know of some good online tutorials?

How fun! I especially like the first picture of Brian and Izzy! What a great smile!
ReplyDeleteFUN! I just got a new camera too. Must be going around. ;) Love the pictures! I don't have photoshop but I'll send you any good tutorials I come across. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! And Emily, yes! Please do! :) You always post such gorgeous pictures of everything you make.
ReplyDeleteJohn uses open source software called GIMP to edit his digital pictures. They have a ton of online tutorial videos. I know you guys have CS3 already, so maybe that's not helpful. Angie has suggested learning photoshop from a book. Have fun! We'll all have to go out and take pictures sometime soon! Can you guys hike with Izzy?
ReplyDelete