I've been kinda neglecting this blog lately. Sorry! Life in Tanner-land has been full of good stuff. Isaiah is now a FOUR month old, which I can hardly believe. Brian's been studying for the Bar Exam like crazy, which he takes at the end of this month. Izzy's been napping less & demanding more attention, but I've been happy to give it to him. We try to get out of the house from time to time. Here are a few of the things we've been up to:
Road trip to California! Brian went to a national conference for immigration lawyers taking place in San Diego, while Izzy, the dogs & I hung out with my mom for a few days.
Izzy meeting Grandma
My parents' dog Gilligan was in love, and would never leave Izzy's side.
For Father's day, Izzy got to meet the man he was named after... his great grandpa Izzy. He also met his great grandma, and had some quality time with everyone.
4 generations
Izzy gave Brian a photo book that they could read together for his first Father's Day gift, and he loved it. I'll upload the pages in another blog post.
Just after Father's Day, we had our 2nd anniversary! Although we were traveling the day of, we celebrated afterward with a trip to the temple we were married at and lunch at the Olive Garden. It was so nice to just have some one on one time with my best friend. I am SO glad I married him! By far, best decision I've ever made.
Whoa! I've never seen a clear picture of Gilligan before! He's a big look dog, but also very cute.
ReplyDelete