![]() |
| image source |
Now, if you were up to the same thing, would you chase down a former teacher? Toilet paper stacks in hand?
Brian's response when I told him about them as I returned to the car: "Should we call the cops?"
My response (as I talked with the girls inside the store): "Have fun! I hope that's for someone who really needs it!"
Hey, I went TP-ing far too many times as a teenager myself. I can't hate. I guess they chased down the right teacher.
Brian's Update:
This is Brian. In my defense, I later told Jen that I want to teach our son to be a lot more sneaky when executing a plan. I want to teach him not to don his ninja outfit until the plan is ready to be executed. Going shopping in your ninja outfit just makes you suspicious and draws attention to yourself. I also will be sure to teach him not to talk socially with people who can later be used as witnesses against you. I don't want Izzy to leave a trace like these girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment